Buy & Sell
For sale: Kenwood Nexedge VHF repeater
Kenwood Nexedge VHF repeater, Model# NXR-710-K. It is approximately 6 years old, but it is virtually new, since it saw less than 1 year service before it was removed from service. Power supply is not included. Asking $1,000 obo.
Fire Chief, Regional District of East Kootenay
Elk Valley South Country Fire & Rescue Services
Office - 250.429.3133
For sale: Ladder truck
Thornhill Fire Department has for sale a 1994 E-One Cyclone TC 65’ Ladder Truck for sale.
- 1994 Superior E-One Cyclone TC with a 65’ TeleSqurt Ladder Model H6560
- VIN: 4ENGBCA83R1003898
- Mileage: 98475 km
- Hours: 6305
- Engine: Detroit 60 series 430Hp
- Fire Pump: Waterous 1050
- 65’ TeleSqurt Ladder
- Ladder operations from pump panel
- All loose equipment removed, all external intake valves removed
- Comes with ground ladders, 35’,24’,14’,10’
- Mobile radio has been removed
- Pump, ladders and NDT tested up to 2017
- Currently insured, operational and stored inside the station
Asking price $65,000.00 as is, first come first serve.
Wanted: Used apparatus
The Erris Fire Department is looking to purchase a used apparatus in 2018. And before purchasing from an online broker out of the US I figured I should check locally to see what’s available here at home. We are looking for something around 20 years old (give or take), an engine or a tender with pumping capabilities, it needs to be a single axle, and it needs to haul a minimum of 1000 USGal of water. Please contact me by email or phone if you know of any suitable apparatuses that are coming available for sale in 2018.
Fire Chief, Erris Volunteer Fire Dept.
For sale: Command utility pick-up truck
Parksville FD is offering for sale our current C43 Command/Utility vehicle.
- 2013 Dodge 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
- VIN: 1C6RR7FTXDS544725
- Mileage: 42681 km
- Comes with white canopy with windoors and shelving. Also includes existing emergency lighting, siren and radio package and custom console. Additionally, the deep cycle battery and GPS antenna, will stay in the truck along with the Kussmal auto-eject plug.
- The CAD system mount, tablet and modem are not included and will be removed. All loose equipment, extinguishers and rechargeable handlamp will also be removed.
- No major damage; lower part of front passenger bumper cowling has some scratches and there exists a shallow vertical crease on the right side of the rear bumper.
- Well maintained and serviced regularly by city mechanics.
Asking price is $27,500.00
Approximate timeline for availability is within the next 5-6 months.